Protect, Prevent, Enclose…
The main purpose of the enclosure is to provide attenuation of the noise generated by the equipment and the associated ventilation systems to the acceptable levels. In addition, the enclosure fulfills the following functions:
• Protects personnel from high temperature, explosion and fire risks.
• Provides weather protection for the equipment.
• Contains fire fighting medium and heating systems.
• Provides proper cooling and ventilation with the ventilation system.
A properly functioning enclosure is paramount to the effectiveness and safety of your entire ventilation system. With the service of IPS, your gas turbine enclosure will meet or exceed local safety codes, international regulations, and internal company standards. Our varied background with GT enclosure repair, GT enclosure refurbishment, GT enclosure upgrade, and GT enclosure installation means no system is off limits – we can find a solution for you.
IPS has experience with:
• Full Enclosure
• Enclosure Parts (Doors, Panels, Frames, etc.)